- The lowest cost per square foot rate of all the IT Parks in India, roughly 35% less than Bangalore, 40% less than Mumbai and 45% less than Delhi
- Operational costs are less than 50% compared to the rest of India
- Far lower housing costs than other IT metros, save more than 60%
- Cost effective power tariffs that are particularly suited for BPOs. One of the lowest power and water tariffs in the country.
- Least expensive bandwidth in India, more savings in connectivity
- Significantly lower Human Resource costs, Salary is only 1/5th of the world average
- Cochin is the Queen of the Arabian Sea by virtue of its strategic location with a population of 1.6 million
- It is just 11 nautical miles off the international shipping route connecting Europe and the Pacific Rim
- It is the nearest Indian port to this maritime highway
- Which is why Dubai Ports International is investing in Cochin to make it a transhipment container terminal
- 355,000 sq. ft. of the future
Jurong's international IT design brilliance
Muthoot Technopolis owes its magnitude and mastery of design to the Jurong Infrastructure. Jurong is the international designer of India’s finest IT Parks and is the wholly owned subsidiary of JTC Corporation, Singapore. Their innovation and design experience is evident in the structural brilliance of The International Tech Park, Bangalore, Cyber Pearl (Hitech City Phase III, Hyderabad), Hardware Park and ILABS Campus in Hyderabad, allof which have been funnelled into the Technopolis.
Designed for greater productivity
The meticulous planning involved in the creation of the Technopolis has produced outstanding results.Enhancing workflow, traffic movement, material flow etc. Technopolis makes maximum use of space, every single aspect has been enriched with thoughtful details.
Designed with flexibility for growth
The flexible design and architecture ensure that your office can adapt to changing circumstances and fast growth, appreciably saving costs.
Designed for future operations
Jurong provides its expertise in urban planning, architecture, engineering, quantity survey services, constructionand post-construction operations management for the Technopolis.